Wednesday, January 06, 2010

1st piece of furniture

Guess the title said it. The boys and I have been slowly getting our apartment together, and I have been checking Craigslist almost daily, trying to find the perfect bookcase, dresser, etc. for my taste and budget.

Well, yesterday was my big day. I found a night stand from the Depression Era for twenty bucks. Now my keys, bill-fold, and cell phone have a home for the night.

Here are a few pictures of the new set up:






... and if you have time, check out the song Stay Where you Are by Ambulance LTD here.

5 comments:

EMILY STAR said...

haha matt i love it that you took pictures from three angles for us. :) it's an awesome bookcase! love emily

Joy said...

What cracks me up the most is that you burned the checks to keep your identity a secret, but the first pic of the checks is super clear had has all your info displayed. Nice cozy pictures though.

TaraB said...

You should hit up some seattle goodwill goodness too... sometimes you can find GOLD there. No but really. I've found real gold there.

TaraB said...

I feel bad. That was a lie. I just said that to be funny...but then it wasn't that funny. sorry. on both counts.

BrittanyK said...

Ahh Matt, you're growing up and buying furniture.