Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Warning! This site is for authorized personnel only. If you have not been cleared for admittance, you must leave now and not return. Having been justly warned, my conscience has been freed from the possible consequences that you might incur.

**Classified**

Since my last drop spot was compromised, I have been authorized to increase security to a level necessary for preserving the integrity of my work. Persons mentioned are thus being referred to by their alias, again for protection against the possibility of unauthorized intruders. By reading this you have agreed to help in my mission. I work as an informant for a young private company training foreign nationals to blend in with the world’s capitalistic societies of today. My clients come from an authoritarian background, but due to a recent change in domestic policies, we are presenting them with new and never before heard of opportunities. Some may argue these to compromise global stability, but we know the true path to stability. Having brought you up to date for the time being, please share this new drop spot to others whose level of security is sufficient for such material. My name is Vladamir Křížkov. Thank you for your help.

**Classified**

1 comment:

An Enlightened Fellow said...

I'm not sure if my clearance is high enough, but I will do my best to maintain the integrity of your new dropspot, as it were.