Thursday, March 09, 2006

Thanks to my rockin’ step-brother, I should be watching Starsky and Hutch on my iPod while my students are laboring away at their exams. You know I have a pretty tough job, but every once in a while it has it’s perks. That’s about all the exciting news for now. I have started to plan my trip at the end of the year with Jan and Marek and I’m planning on coming home around the 18th of July. Well see what the airlines have to say about that. Hope you’ve had luck finding the other blogs which have been redirected. Oh, one story. The other day I was teaching phrasal verbs in class and I taught the phrasal verb ‘make out’. I called on one of the more creative students for an example sentence for this one. Here it is, “I . . . uhh . . . I like to . . . make out? . . . with . . . hmm . . . my cat.” It took a little while to get back control of the classroom. Have a good one -Vladamir

No comments: